Happiness Promise Terms & Conditions
To claim your Happiness Promise please contact Customer Service.
If you are dissatisfied with one of the books in your subscription box, then you can request and receive a new replacement book free of charge, subject to the following conditions:
1. The new replacement book will be added to your next subscription instalment.
2. If your subscription is cancelled or paused before the next instalment, then you will not receive your new replacement book.
3. We will offer a choice of books for your new replacement, if this is reasonably possible, but this is not guaranteed and should not be expected.
4. You must provide a reasonable explanation for why the book which you want replaced is unsatisfactory.
5. Pathenaeum reserves the right to suspend our Happiness Promise for selected individuals at any time, if we reasonably determine that they are abusing the spirit of this policy. Pathenaeum will not offer any refunds to such individuals.
6. The maximum number of new replacement books which can be requested in accordance with our Happiness Promise is four per every twelve-month period, or 1 every three months.
7. The subscriptions which we provide free of charge through The Pathenaeum Book Fund are exempt from this Happiness Promise.
8. By requesting a new replacement book in accordance with our Happiness Promise, you agree and consent to your request being internally recorded and analysed. This analysis is intended to help us to improve our services, and thus provide better books for you and for our other customers.
9. Terms & conditions are subject to change in the future.